Los Feliz Village BID Communications Committee Meeting Agenda
opens IMAGE file
Thursday July 5, 2012 @ 9:00 a.m.
il Capriccio Restaurant
1757 North Vermont Avenue (Parking in Rear)
1. Call to Order
2. Review previous meetings notes & plans of action
3. Los Feliz Directory discussion
4. Discussion on having 4th Quarter ’11 and 1st Quarter ’12 Newsletters printed before 7/22/12
5. Discussion regarding completion of 2nd quarter 2012 Newsletter, review of preliminary articles
6. Discussion on layout for future newsletters
7. Update on Street Fair as it relates to Communication Committee; BID Booth at Street Fair and update(s) on PATH and Triangle (Chris Serrano)
8. Update(s) on neighboring organizations meetings/mixers (Christina Moses, Richard White, Chris Serrano)
9. Update on location Mega Mixer (Ermanno Neiviller)
10. Update on Face Book Business Development Series
As an entity covered under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Commission Executive Assistant at 213-485-1360 or toll-free at 311.